Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I am back for . . .

I am back for . . .

I'm not even sure how long.

I have been sososososososososo (to the 10th power) excruciatingly busy.

Please forgive me.

I just started my 2nd semester, and my desk has been piled with paper, paper, and more paper.

I couldn't just post all these nonsense excuses without showing you anything else.

So I decided to share with you my favorite necklace in the whole wide world. It's true, the WHOLE-WIDE WORLD. But who knows how long that will last for.


I purchased it a local Boutique in Raleigh called Charlotte's. There are so many different colors to choose from. I chose the Light Blue.

It took about 4 weeks to come in and I was so pleased with the way it turned out. I decided to also order my friend one a matching one with her name as a Christmas present. We look like twin-sies.

Enjoy!!



3 comments: